Additional Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in O'Brien County
June 4, 2020
Additional cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been confirmed in O’Brien County, bringing O’Brien County’s total
number of cases to 40.
New COVID-19 Case Information for O’Brien County:
- Four females in the age range of 18-40.
- One female in the age range of 41-60.
- One male in the age range of 0-17.
- Two males in the age range of 18-40.
- One male in the age range of 41-60.
- One male in the age range of 81+
Please reference the coronavirus.iowa.gov website for COVD-19 case and recovery data.
Help stop the spread of COVID-19 by:
• Washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time.
• Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or elbow/upper arm.
• Staying home when ill.
• Social Distancing – please avoid close contact with others (at least six feet).
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
• Consider wearing a mask if you will be in close proximity to others.
If you think you may need healthcare, call first. Your provider can assess whether you need to be seen in the office or if
you can recover at home. There may also be options for you to talk to a medical provider from home using technology.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit the IDPH webpage at https://idph.iowa.gov/Emerging-HealthIssues/Novel-Coronavirus, visit the State of Iowa coronavirus webpage at https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/, and follow the
department on Facebook at @IowaDepartmentOfPublicHealth and on Twitter at @IAPublicHealth.