Granville Home Damaged; Firefighters Paged
February 20, 2020
Granville, Iowa — A house was damaged and a local fire department was paged on Saturday, February 15, 2020, for an incident near Granville.
According to Granville Fire Chief Karl Kellen, about 7:00 p.m., the Granville Fire Department was called to the report of a house fire at 4632 510th Street, five miles south of Granville and a mile and a half east.
The chief says the fire department saw nothing out of the ordinary as they approached the scene. He says the homeowner was remodeling and some insulation in the attic started to smolder. He says the cause of the fire appeared to be electric...