Make A New Tradition This July
June 27, 2019
SIOUX CITY, Iowa (June 24, 2019) – To mark America’s independence and do your part to save your fellow countrymen, why not create a new lifesaving tradition this July?
Millions of Americans require blood transfusions each year. Every two seconds someone needs donated blood in order to survive! Lifesaving blood donations unfortunately always dip in the summer since blood donors are busy with vacations and outdoor fun. You can help bolster the blood supply for your community!
Make it a tradition to donate blood with your friends or family in July! Schedule an appointment at an upcoming LifeServe blood drive in your area.
• Peterson Community Blood Drive, Monday, July 8, 2019 from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM at Legion Hall, 101 2nd St.
• Dean Jenness Scholarship Blood Drive, Tuesday, July 16, 2019 from 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM at Holy Name Church, 100 S Elm St., Marcus, IA.
• Sutherland Community Blood Drive, Monday, July 8, 2019 from 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM at Masonic Lodge Hall, 121 W 2nd Street.
• Orange City Community Blood Drive, Thursday, July 11, 2019 from 12:30 PM - 6:00 PM at Orange City Area Health System Downtown Campus, 400 Central Ave NW.
• Sioux Center Community Blood Drive, Thursday, July 18, 2019 from 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM at Centre Mall, 251 N. Main Ave.
Sign up to save a life today online at lifeservebloodcenter.org or by calling 800.287.4903.
LifeServe Blood Center is a non-profit, community based blood center that has served the needs of local hospitals and patients in our region since 1963. As one of the 15 largest blood centers in the country, LifeServe Blood Center is the SOLE provider of blood and blood products to more than 120 hospitals located across Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.