O'Brien County's Bell-Times-Courier -

60 Years of Baum-Harmon Hospital Auxiliary

 

October 18, 2018

Some of the current members of Baum-Harmon Hospital Auxiliary

Baum-Harmon Hospital Auxiliary began in the summer of 1958 with a group of ladies playing "kitten ball" (softball). At each game the ladies would pass a hat to meet their expenses. After the season was over they held a party with the leftover funds. It was at this party in 1958 that they began to discuss the idea of using their money for the benefit of the local hospital. It was a short time later that six gals (Mrs. Neil Geutschow, Mrs. Lucille Rook, Mrs. Edna Lorenzen, Mrs. Rita Webb, Mrs. Muriel Bonderman and Mrs.Shirley Kraft) met to try and organize a group to benefit our hospital....



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.




 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020